First Lite delayed?

I've heard rumor of the 2018 line of First Lite stuff being delayed until LATE summer. Any truth to this?

caws907

FNG
I talked with a rep the other day and he said mid June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoffman

FNG
I was going to say I emailed them earlier this week and they said mid june

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The new merino stuff will be delayed until August.

OP
O
So pretty much all the good stuff won’t be available until just before early season...

caws907

FNG
I just chatted with Paul at First Lite and he said that "90% of the inventory will be restocked in the next few weeks." He also said "Only Aerowool fabric printed in Fusion and Cipher is delayed so Wick, Fuse, Aerowool liner gloves, Aerowool neck gaiters. We'll have solids on hand here shortly!"

codym

WKR
Kinda sucks, I wanted to try some of the wick merino wool on my elk hunt. I will most likely be packing in 08/31, would like to have my kit finalized well before then. Hopefully they will get everything in before August if not I guess I will be sticking with Kuiu.

Shoffman

FNG
The website now says everything will be available in July

Shoffman

FNG
I stand corrected that was this morning now says soon, lol

We're halfway through 2018 with no inventory still. Might have to change the name of the new stuff to the 2019 line? I've been needing Fusion merino for months and there is nothing anywhere that's my size.

wb8o5

FNG
I got an email saying some of the new stuff in fusion and cipher wouldn’t be shipping til late july / early august.

Shoffman

FNG
I just keep checking the website every day to see if they say in stock. Lol

Mtnboy

WKR
The company that used to take care of distribution to their dealer network was, well....horrible. If it's the same company doing the customer fulfillment going forward...I would expect this to not be the only bump in the road. Hopefully they are working with someone new.

Either way, I hope the stuff comes out soon, I'd like to get my hands on that new soft shell!!!