Sitka pants

Don’t know if this is where I should be posting but curious how many guys bought sitka pants for the size they usually wear and did they fit or would you suggest a size smaller? Seeing a lot of guys looking to sell pants on classifieds for something smaller and just curious. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J
Mine all fit the same as my jeans.

Good to know! I usually buy blue jeans a size big since they always shrink but debating whether I should do that or not with some sitka pants....

jmez

WKR
Buy mine a size bigger. I think it all depends on your build.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mine both fit also and they are extremely comfortable pants. I have the 90% and mountain pants.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I got timberlines 1" too big and they fit great. At first they seemed tight in the crotch but I dont notice it once I'm moving.

OP
J
I got timberlines 1" too big and they fit great. At first they seemed tight in the crotch but I dont notice it once I'm moving.

I’m actually looking at the timberlines so I appreciate the help

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Don’t know if this is where I should be posting but curious how many guys bought sitka pants for the size they usually wear and did they fit or would you suggest a size smaller? Seeing a lot of guys looking to sell pants on classifieds for something smaller and just curious. Thanks!

The Sitka pants fit just like jeans do. The only thing I would recommend is going up one size just for the fact of being able to get a base layer underneath. If you are 6'0" or above go with a tall size so when you are kneeling down or something the pants don't ride up. That's the only thing I would do. I would highly recommend them. They are made to be an athletic fit so they stretch and form to the body to make hiking a lot easier. There is also a couple jackets they make that I size up in as well.

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
Good to know! I usually buy blue jeans a size big since they always shrink but debating whether I should do that or not with some sitka pants....

Going a size bigger wouldnt hurt you. Gives you some extra room for layers or in my case, getting fat.

Rwbrew3

WKR
I have lots of sitka pants and most fit true to size except the mountain pants, i had to go up a size from all my others

Trial153

WKR
I think i have evey pair of sitka pants made. The only pants that havent fit to my regular pants size have been the newest verison of the ascent paints, those i couldnt make work not matter what size i tried. I have two pairs of the old asecnt pants and they are my regular size.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

bruno59

WKR
I have the timberlines and the mountain pants both fit like my jeans sold the mountain pants because i always ended up wearing the timberlines they are my favorite pants to wear hunting