Six site gear

WYCFM1

WKR
Anybody used six site gear in the woods yet? I’ve tried on there soft shell jacket. Seems like really nicely designed stuff. Look into it a bit if you got time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rwbrew3

WKR
These guys are local to me, haven’t tried there gear but i can tell you they are
A great group of guys. A friend has a few pieces and really likes it !

OP
WYCFM1

WYCFM1

WKR
I think I’m gonna grab one of their soft shell jackets and try it out for a year . I like my pranas too much to buy their pants tho.

OP
WYCFM1

WYCFM1

WKR
North Idaho would be a toss up for Rana grey or rana brown yes. Stephen recommended Rana Brown for Wyoming and it truly blends well with the Rocky’s. How has durability turned out for you Tanya?

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
North Idaho would be a toss up for Rana grey or rana brown yes. Stephen recommended Rana Brown for Wyoming and it truly blends well with the Rocky’s. How has durability turned out for you Tanya?

I haven’t taken it through really the brushy stuff that is known to wreck our clothing yet. I am cautiously optimistic but will continue to test it throughout our hunting season. It is sewn really well but I can’t speak to the durability yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

K_pem

WKR
Im always skeptical on gear that will hold up to the terrain out here in N. Idaho as well. A good amount of my merino has gotten destroyed in the woods. Sitka has been going strong. Thinking of doing a corrugate guide top and bottom for fall.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Im always skeptical on gear that will hold up to the terrain out here in N. Idaho as well. A good amount of my merino has gotten destroyed in the woods. Sitka has been going strong. Thinking of doing a corrugate guide top and bottom for fall.

The FL corrugate pants have been great for Ryan and I here in N. Idaho. I haven’t tried the corrugate top yet.

K_pem

WKR
Good to know! Im thinking theyll fit the bill pretty well, just going to compare to the sitka apex. To the best of my knowledge sixsite doesnt have a comparable pant as far as "lighter weight"

OP
WYCFM1

WYCFM1

WKR
Good to know! Im thinking theyll fit the bill pretty well, just going to compare to the sitka apex. To the best of my knowledge sixsite doesnt have a comparable pant as far as "lighter weight"

Yeah the soft shell jacket from six site was a bit heavier then some of the other soft shell jackets I have worn.