If you had to choose one early season pant for elk?

I really like the Obsidians for early season, ran them last year in some rugged country in Southern Colorado, got one small tear but the ripstop worked and it was easily repaired. The lightweight, warmth, breathability/quick dry is hard to beat in my mind......cause I sweat a ton and these pants paired with FL boxer/base layer kept me dry and stink free.

I switch from first lite to dickie work pants. For $20 I can get a pair of pants that’ll last me longer than a season and didn’t cost me $200.

I really like the Obsidians for early season, ran them last year in some rugged country in Southern Colorado, got one small tear but the ripstop worked and it was easily repaired. The lightweight, warmth, breathability/quick dry is hard to beat in my mind......cause I sweat a ton and these pants paired with FL boxer/base layer kept me dry and stink free.

Been thinking about making the switch to the obsidians from my tiburons, which are awesome for hot weather and nearly indestructible. Do they feel swampy or heavy during high exertion hot days?

How do all the mentioned pants compare to the Eddie Bauer Guide pants? Aren't they basically the same as the Costco UB except the EBs have more pockets?