New Costco Pants

Just to muck up the pants a little more, I found Gerry (same company that brings the $30 puffy) pants. 97/3 nylon/spandex with a built in belt (like the Zion) for $20.

Definitely not that well made but decent for the price. I'd take my $22 wranglers over these but not a bad option all in all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HoytHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
I grabbed a pair of these as well the last time I was at Costco. For $20 I couldn't pass them up. Took them on a decently long hike through Glacier National Park two weekends ago and they worked great! Not sure if I would use them hunting but they would be a good scouting or early season pant.

smitty661

FNG
I have both the gerry and prana zions. I honestly feel like the gerry pants hold up just as well, if not better than the zions. My stitching on my zions is starting to fray after a few early season hunts and the gerrys have held up really well so far. i went back and purchased 3 more pairs after taking them out for a couple day trips.

OP
S
I also noticed the UB Tech pants are coming in some new, hunting-friendly colors...might get a pair or two.

I have a several pair of Academy sports and Wal-mart brand pants similar to these. The Academy brand (I think its called Magellan) has a 97% nylon/3% spandex version with built in belt. I have been wearing them for scouting trips and fishing trips. Hold up pretty well. Wouldn't trust them to extensive brush busting or anything like that. The Wal-Mart brand is called Swiss-Tech, they are 100% polyester. These things are awesome for hiking and scouting in more open areas. They wick moisture well, dry out fast. They can't stand up to hard core bushwhacking, but for hiking on established trails or moving through open woods, they are perfect. I have a pair in olive drab color and a pair in a brown/coyote color, they should work well for early season archery hunts. They Academy ones cost $24.99 and the Wal-mart ones cost $17.99.

BKhunter

WKR
If the pants fail and bust at a seem you can always return them to costco. Their return policy is great. You can sure get value out of the $20 pants if you go back and exchange due to poor stitching.

HuntNutt

FNG
I just purchased the UB tech travel pants and seem well built. I looked at the Gerry as well and the UB just seemed quieter and has more spandex but not by much. They only had the kahki color so I soaked them in about 10 cups of fresh brewed coffee and now are very close to a dry earth tone.

success

WKR
I just purchased the UB tech travel pants and seem well built. I looked at the Gerry as well and the UB just seemed quieter and has more spandex but not by much. They only had the kahki color so I soaked them in about 10 cups of fresh brewed coffee and now are very close to a dry earth tone.

They maintained that color or has it washed out? I wanted to darken up my kahki pair