Sitka jetstream tall..

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone have a chance to try on the tall version yet??

It is amazing I am about 6'2" the regular Jetstream was a to short in length for sure. It was doable, but now that I have the tall size it makes a world of a difference. The sleeves are longer and the actual length of it is longer. I am super glad they made it.

Last edited:

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I’m ordering one this evening. Will report back once I get it. I love old one but the length makes it pretty much useless for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ianpadron

WKR
It is amazing I am about 6'2" the regular Jetstream was a to short in length for sure. It was doable, but now that I have the tall size it makes a world of a difference. The sleeves are longer and the actual length of it is longer. I am super glad they made it.
Scott, question on the sizing.

I needed an XL Jetstream to have the sleeves be long enough, but the jacket was a tad baggy.

Would the XL Tall be too much? Should I order a Large Tall instead?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

OP
sr80

sr80

WKR
Scott, question on the sizing.

I needed an XL Jetstream to have the sleeves be long enough, but the jacket was a tad baggy.

Would the XL Tall be too much? Should I order a Large Tall instead?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Sounds like me. I'll be grabbing a large tall. Was hoping to get one in the dirt colour but it looks like the tall sizing is just for camo options. At this point at least