Condiments in the Deep

Colby Jack

Lil-Rokslider
Carl's Jr has Frank's Redhot sauce in the packet right now with this new Buffalo burger craze. Two packets per little package. I like it a little more than Tabasco. And free.

boom

WKR
Me too!

I put the "bleep" on everything.
dynapyje.jpg

I am gonna order a case of tapatio suave. It's cheap online.

2rocky

WKR
I don't like the extra trash of single serve packets.

I will however suffer the extra weight of EASY CHEESE.

easy-cheese.jpg

ChrisS

WKR
I just ordered a pile of stuff from minimus to round out the first aid/toiletries kit and put a pile of condiments in there as well because I don't frequent fast food joints too often and when I do, I'm too forgetful to grab this kind of stuff.

Throc

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered a pile of stuff from minimus to round out the first aid/toiletries kit and put a pile of condiments in there as well because I don't frequent fast food joints too often and when I do, I'm too forgetful to grab this kind of stuff.

Same here. minimus is easy to order and pick exactly what you want, and how many. Makes planning easy. I don't eat out much either and remembering to grab stuff doesn't always happen.

bourbon

Lil-Rokslider
Panera has tabasco packets.
The single serve Justin's almond butter packets are money tortillas or bread.
Most hotels with a continental breakfast have single serve peanut butter "tubs" that are awesome too. I'm the asshole that takes all of them.

boom

WKR
And I thought I was being a Nancy because I took salt and pepper packs from McD's to try to enhance my MH meals.

I wish I could take salt out of my MH meals.

Hot sauce is a must. I bought a box of Tapatio packets for a friend as a gag gift. I just go and grab a handful now.

I picked up one those 'chia squeeze' the local grocery store...ate it, then washed it out and fill it with the siracha I bring into the backcountry.
that is kind of my go to as I dehydrate my own meals, but most are of the chili mac, chicken/veggies/rice, or other Asian inspired dishes...all of which take kindly to spice.

Colberjs

WKR
If you stay in hotels very often most of them have several different condiments in single serving packages with their continental breakfast. You can get peanut butter, jelly, honey, sometimes syrup, cream cheese (although refrigeration could pose a problem), and other stuff.

McDonald's has salsa for their breakfast burritos that would probably help with the Mexican Mountain House dishes.

unm1136

WKR