Good-to-go meals

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone seen or tried these yet? Ran into them in our local mountaineering store. Going to give a couple of them a shot. Sodium is still high like MH but at least it's something different.

Good To-Go | Dehydrated Meals | Real Food. Real Adventure.

12b4c5542def44c298e62a74f62c7c0a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. I would be interested to hear feedback. I had a mixed experience with another meal company that sent me back to the mountain house and backpackers pantry standbys.

NDGuy

WKR
I just bought a few packs of Paleo Meals to Go I am excited to try them this fall. Has anyone had them before? I bought the Beef Stew and the Summit Savory Chicken.

RyanC

WKR
I just bought a few packs of Paleo Meals to Go I am excited to try them this fall. Has anyone had them before? I bought the Beef Stew and the Summit Savory Chicken.

I had a couple of the Paleo Meals to Go during my elk hunt last fall. I thought they were good, seemed like they were filling. The thing I liked about them is that you can tear the packaging off as you get further down into the bag....nice feature. I can't recall which flavors I had I traded my hunting partner with a couple Heathers Choice meals.

I've had the thai curry and risotto, both were damn good for a backpacker meal. Curry was better. Sodium wasn't terrible either. You need their double size for a real meal so they're pretty spendy