Mountain House Sale

steveo

FNG
There is a 30% off sale on mountain house at their website, Mountain House.com
Coupon code is Banff. Shipping seems high but the savings is real. I just ordered what I needed for this year's hunt.

Bughalli

WKR
Great deal, plus free shipping on orders over $99. I stocked up for two trips planned for this fall. Thanks for sharing.

willidru

WKR
If you get the 14 emergency food supply there is a $50 rebate available. That comes out to 42 pouches for $149 with free shipping $3.55/pouch.

1signguy

WKR
Thank you! Not sure how I spent $300.00 plus on Mountain House but I guess I have food if the squaw kicks me out.

Have food- Let's hunt!

NDGuy

WKR
There is a 30% off sale on mountain house at their website, Mountain House.com
Coupon code is Banff. Shipping seems high but the savings is real. I just ordered what I needed for this year's hunt.

How did you get this code? Was it emailed? My local SG store will price match if it is an emailed code.

Nockdown

FNG
If you get the 14 emergency food supply there is a $50 rebate available. That comes out to 42 pouches for $149 with free shipping $3.55/pouch.

Just ordered that. If they're the 2 serving pouches that's like 55% off of buying them individually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

steveo

FNG
ND guy, I got the coupon code off another website that someone posted about the sale. Sorry no email