Bagel Sandwich Variation

Anyone have a gourmet variation on the bagel sandwich? I wasn't a huge fan of the standard Bacon, Honey, PB, bagel. We're packing in on horseback so I have a little leeway, and a small cooler for anything that needs refrigeration, but besides this we still like to pack like we're backpacking. I am precooking the (peppered) bacon already so whatever I do has to have bacon. If I hadn't done this I was thinking cream cheese, salmon, capers. Anyways, any good recipes? How about just a Turkey BLT?

pwsINC

WKR
I use Ezekiel English muffins. Blueberry jam, Manuka honey, coconut mana, almond butter and bacon....

Half the ingredient sound pretentious but it tastes great and has lots of good things.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
I toast up the bagel and cram it full of hard salami, pepper jack cheese and a shot of stone ground mustard will still hold for a few day with no issues, this also works great rolled in tortilla 👍🏻

Salami and hard cheese for sure. Add in a mayo and mustard packet from the local gas station and it tastes pretty good.
I prefer a jalapeno bagel with jalapeno havarti cheese.

Whatever you would put on a hearty sandwich at home or order in a restaurant. The only thing that is unique, really, is the bagel for the bread.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04