Black Rifle Instant Coffee

So if your not aware BRCC is a Veteran owned company who does there best to employ as many vets as possible.
They seem to take great pride in the products and "coffee or die" is my current fav.
For those interested in instant they came out with it for the "holidays" limited time.
I haven't tried mine yet as its waiting at home for me. But I've tried like 4 roasts of there's and they are always bomb.
I hope they keep it year round.
BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY – Black Rifle Coffee Company

wyodan

WKR
BRCC has the best coffee. They also have the ability to sell me coffee based on the killer names of their products.

NDGuy

WKR
Thanks for posting. Anyone have a discount code? Thinking of signing up for their monthly subscription.

OP
BRTreedogs
I don't have any currently. But I think they have free shipping rite now.
The monthly program always has free shipping.
If you sign up for there email list they send out a code about once a month. But it's usually 10% so the free ship is the best deal.

OP
BRTreedogs
So I tried it the other day, set my Kurieg on hot water and used 8oz, I don't have a ton of instant coffee experience but it was smooth, non acidic and was drinkable black no problem, & I usually add creamer, dissolved well. It was a little weak so I would think most of us would prob ad 2 packets to 10 oz.
Overall if you have an instant you already like I prob wouldn't switch but if you are looking to try something and support a good company give it a try.

dotman

WKR
I picked up 2 20ct boxes, two packets to a cup makes a great cup of coffee.