cheesy bavarian sausage recipe

willidru

WKR
Anyone have cheesy bavarian sausage recipe? It's my 1 year old favorite food and I wanted to see if I could make some out of my deer while I'm waiting for the butcher to make it out of my elk.

OP
willidru

willidru

WKR
If nobody has a recipe, any ideas where to find? I failed on google search. There is a starving baby here waiting on his elk:D

OP
willidru

willidru

WKR
Nope, yellow cheese with brown sausage. It's amazing, all of the butchers in my area have it. I have elk being processed right now to make some, but would like to be able to make some myself.

UtahJimmy

WKR
Nope, yellow cheese with brown sausage. It's amazing, all of the butchers in my area have it. I have elk being processed right now to make some, but would like to be able to make some myself.
Sounds delicious! Will your butchers share the recipe? Then you can share with us!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
Just ask the butcher. They likely buy the spice for the sausage in bulk and most will sell you the spices if you just ask.

try to cook beshamel sausage how like alternative)

This could be the recipe guys. We just have to translate it to English. :p

Sounds good though. If you find it be sure to post back. I put cheese in my jalapeño summer sausage but have not done it with brat type sausages.