Cooking pot

Idahomnts

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for a pot with lid , has holes for steam to escape an keep ash out as I may use on fire also , able to fit a standard fuel canister , cup in it and my soto micro regulator, light on weight and bank , thanks ,

Mosby

WKR
If you are going to put in fire, I think titanium is out. The Stanley cook set at Walmart might work. The Solo 900 might as well. Both are SS and have lids.

amp713

WKR
The solo stove 900 pot would probably work perfect for what you want. Was on sale last week I believe for like 20% off

Take a look at the mors bush pot by four dog stove co., ive been using one for 2 years for cooking on the fire and still good as new. I can fit a titanium bowl, cup, and spork in there no problem, I’m sure a small stove and fuel can would fit too. I got mine from Ben’s Backwoods

OP
Idahomnts

Idahomnts

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the help fellas and forgive my misunderstanding, didn’t know titanium doesn’t do well in fire, anyway , looking for a titanium pot big enough for stove and fuel canister , with lid able to boil enough water for meal and cup of coffee in one boil, thanks

Mosby

WKR
An MSR Big Titan kettle would work which is ti and I think is 2 liters. There are also a bunch of tea kettles out there that are cheaper alternative to ti if all you want to do is boil water. What works best might depend how big your stove is, size of the canister etc., and how much you want to carry.
As a point of reference, I have an MSR Titan but I don't put my canister in it and not sure it would boil enough for meal and coffee so you will need to go bigger than that. My Soto stove doesn't fit well in it so I use an old Brunton stove with that pot. The Big Titan is a pretty large pot. The Mors bush pot referenced above are also pretty nice. My Titan fits inside of the Mors bush pot and I take both when car camping. Gives me plenty of options for meals. YMMV.