Off Grid Food Co. Pre-Sale

BagNTagM

FNG
I have been anxiously waiting to try Humble foods or Off Grid meals, never heard back from Humble about their testing phase and have not seen any news about release dates. I see Off Grid has a pre-sale now for their dinners, but $56 for 4 meals seems a little steep to me? Has anyone tried these, are they worth 14$ each?

Sean

bsnedeker

WKR
No experience with them but I have been very frustrated with those company's product launch strategies. They are marketing to backpackers and hunters and they aren't planning on shipping anything until August? Do you really understand your market if you think people are just going to take your food with them on a back country adventure without thoroughly testing them? In my opinion these companies are foolish for not getting their products out to the market in the first quarter of the year. With all the hype these two companies have been getting from those lucky folks in the testing program I would like to try their products, but it won't be this year based on their incredibly late product launches.