Alaska Guide Creation Extra Strap suggestions

Hey everyone,

I just got an AGC Cub with the MAX pocket and I'm loving it so far with one little thing. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep the extra strap from going everywhere on the top of the harness? I don't mind it on the sides but I am small and had to bring a ton of the strap up and through, so much that it can wrap around to the back of the strap. I don't want to cut it just yet if someone has another solution. I thought hot glue but I don't think it will withstand that kind of beating long.

snowplow

WKR
I didnt like the wide padded harness with all that strap. I bought the harness from a marsupial gear for 15$ and love it. It clips right in. FYI

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
Hey everyone,

I just got an AGC Cub with the MAX pocket and I'm loving it so far with one little thing. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep the extra strap from going everywhere on the top of the harness? I don't mind it on the sides but I am small and had to bring a ton of the strap up and through, so much that it can wrap around to the back of the strap. I don't want to cut it just yet if someone has another solution. I thought hot glue but I don't think it will withstand that kind of beating long.
Just cut the straps. I'm 6'1" and I have those upper straps shortened all the way too. I can't foresee a scenario where I'll want to run my bino harness any lower on my chest than it is now. I'm actually thinking about taking the adjustable buckles out and replacing with 3 bar sliders to shorten and lighten it up even more.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

ctrebby

FNG
I cut my buckles off and replaced them with a replacement tension lock. the i adjusted the straps and then doubled the strap back through the lock so it not only locks it in place but brings the extra strap to the back side of the bino pack where it rests between the pack and my body. Much less bulk than the factory set up and it help manage all the extra webbing you addressed. If I want to take the straps off to just use it as a bino case in my truck, which I do sometimes during the off season, its still super simple to do. If you need a picture or more details to understand what im trying to explain let me know.

Thanks

HighVoltageHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Take the extra strap that’s above the horizontal loops/strap guides, fold it back down and weave it through the horizontal loops/strap guides as far down as it will go.
Then take some 3/4” velcro and wrap it around the bottom end of the extra portion of strap (that you just fed through) and the (same) strap coming up from the buckle . . . Essentially velcroing it to itself. Shouldn’t go anywhere.