Wall Tent Power Distribution Box

Netherman

WKR
I'm working on a way to provide power to a wall tent. My current plan is to build a 12v power distribution box and attach it to a 12v source(Car Battery, Jump Pack, other 12v Battery). The box will have 2 USB ports, 3 Cigarette outlets, and 3 banana jack outputs.

The plan is to use the banana jack outputs to power lights for the wall tent but I'm still working out what to use for lights. I'm currently looking at offroad LED flood lights or a cheaper version of the goal zero light a life. I'm curious if anyone has experience with these lights or has done something similar?

Amazon.com: Goal Zero Light-A-Life 350 LED Light: Garden & Outdoor

Just in case someone wanted build the same box I've got a parts list below.

PowerBox.jpg

Amazon.com: Cllena Dual USB Socket Charger 2.1A&2.1A + LED Voltmeter + 3-Socket 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Outlet Adapter + ON-OFF Toggle Switch Multi-Functions Panel for Car Marine Boat Rv Truck Mobiles (Green): Cell Phones & Accessories
Amazon.com: 6-Way Blade Fuse Box [LED Indicator for Blown Fuse] [Protection Cover] [100 Amp] - Fuse Block for Automotive: Automotive
Amazon.com : Blue Sea Systems 2304 5 Gang Common 100A Mini Busbar : Boating Battery Switches : Sports & Outdoors

I got the project box and banana jack ports from work but these seems similar.

Amazon.com: HIGHROCK 10pcs Terminal Binding Post Power Amplifier Dual copper 2-way Banana Plug Jack: Electronics
https://www.amazon.com/BUD-Industri...79901&sr=8-9&keywords=electronics+project+box

Napperm4

WKR
I built a power set up for our wall tent much like you’re doing. For lights I picked up 6 dual bulb RV lights and LED bulbs. Cost me about $15 CAD per fixture and works great.

eric1115

WKR
There are a million options for 12v strip lighting also; I've installed those in my landcruiser on the inside of the back hatch to illuminate the tailgate and cargo area and also in my work truck inside the shell. Really like them!