Molle frame help

MadDawg

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys I'm planning on hanging some stands and then bringing the sticks out with me, 1. to stop theft, and 2. so I can use 1 set of sticks with all my stands. I am going to get a molle ii gen4 frame to haul them in and out with me(unless y'all have a better option) and what I was wondering is, what kind of small pouch should I get to attach to the frame to haul necessities into the stand with me. Ive found some molle med kits and stuff but I was just going to see if anyone has found a pouch they really like and would work in my situation. thanks!

I wouldn’t want to deter you but I used a similar set up for a trip or two and then went with a backpack with a load shelf. Depending on the size pouch you want check out tactical tailor. Another option would be a filbe day pack. They are cheap on eBay.

OP
MadDawg

MadDawg

Lil-Rokslider
Ok thanks! If you don't mind my asking, what exactly did you dislike about the setup? I'm totally open to suggestions I'm just not wanting to dump a bunch of dough on a setup. I have a sitka ascent daypack which I could use I guess Im just not sure how easy it would be to strap the sticks on.

JWP58

WKR
Fyi wilderness pack specialties makes a load sling for the molle gen 4 frame (along with better suspension).