SG Krux frame and KUIU bag

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
This frame is mine, just test fitting it . I have another krux frame on the way for my 15yr old son. It works. Only thing I see making it better is to replace the 3/4" KUIU webbing with 1" webbing.

OP
J

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
Frame came in...To make the bottom of bag more secure, I used a plastic triglide and made a cut so it can be attached to the 3/4" KUIU webbing sewn on the 1800 bag. The bottom 1" SG webbings were inserted thru the triglides and up to the ladderlocks and back thru the triglides.

All done, next to my frame with frame with Approach bag and Kifaru guide lid.

OP
J

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
Here's a Kiifaru guide lid on a SG Krux frame..easy attachment..

Guide lid piggyback with Approach bag.

daddie63

WKR
That looks good and functional. Having the load shelf available to use too is great. Thanks for posting the pics.

FreeRange

WKR
This is exactly what I've been using this season. 3 deer packed out so far, 2 of those with meat + camp, carries like a dream. Saving up to buy a larger SG bag than my ultra 3000 but making it work for now. The load shelf is very nice and makes it so much easier to keep your weight up higher than the original Kuiu setup. I have been packing meat in the minimalist bag, I never packed meat in a dry bag when it was a 100% Kuiu pack but really prefer going the dry bag route now that I've tried it.