Welcome Rugged Stitching, Rokslide Sponsor

BillyGoatGruff

Lil-Rokslider
pods8,

could you sew on a new strap in order to relocate the shoulder tension strap? I have an Eberlestock team elk pack. I have a jacked up shoulder that sit's 1 1/2" lower on my right side. I have issues with the shoulder harness slipping off sometimes and I believe part of the reason is where Eberlestock attached the tension strap. It kinda sits to the outside of the pack instead of being on top. I like the scabbard and use the pack for my day hunts.

Thanks, BGG

Just bought a pack from pods8 for my MR frame and it's beyond rad. It's durable and way lighter than standard MR packs.

BillyGoatGruff

Lil-Rokslider
I just looked at a photo, where do you want it relocated and what needs to be sewn through to do so?

Basically it's the flap closer for the Scabbard. I'm thinking sew it to the pack body side of the closer so it pulls against the pack body. I'm heading out of town and will return on the 8th. I'll get some photos for you or maybe I'll just drive up to you sometime on a Saturday if your around, let you look at it and I can just leave it with you.

BGG

BillyGoatGruff

Lil-Rokslider
If you just need a ladderloc sewn on that flap I could likely do it on the spot if you make it up here Saturday.

Just to be clear it wont be this Saturday. I'm out of town until the 8th. Be later in July sometime.
I'll touch base with you after I return
Thanks!

BGG

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Okay mostly rebuilt, here's some other stuff I noticed as I was grabbing photos:

More SG krux frame gear:
WyGh5Oal.jpg

Here's my personal haul bag for spike camp to go with my daypack

vMeCBZCl.jpg

EXO nalgene holder (there is velcro inside that flap to mate with the velcro on the belt)

bBvgq6Zl.jpg

Kevin Dill's meat haul bag:

YsyVcmal.jpg

Case for a boxed wood stove that doesn't disassemble

wbywdrLl.jpg

Zipper addition

z7EVVWsl.jpg

I just received a couple more custom sized pockets from pods. One to ride on the pals of my mountain ramble to hold deer calls and such while whitetail hunting. It will serve dual purpose as a pouch to house my hygiene stuff, extra batteries, extra light, first aid kit, allergy and stomach medicine, and my fire stater stuff when back pack hunting out west. I asked him to make me an extra small belt pouch for my gps and main headlamp I wear wherever I'm hunting. He did just that. As usual, his work was top shelf. And, his service was lightning fast. Thanks pods. This was another great transaction ending in an excellent product. God Bless.

walksalot

FNG
Hi Pods, will pm you about some side pouches for a older long hauler Kifaru pack.
Fella from 24hr campfire recommended you.
It's actually my sons pack, that I sold to him last yr.
Need to add a spotting scope size pouch to one side and maybe a smaller one to the other side.
I will talk to him and let him know that you do this type of thing.

Thanks

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hi Pods, will pm you about some side pouches for a older long hauler Kifaru pack.
Fella from 24hr campfire recommended you.
It's actually my sons pack, that I sold to him last yr.
Need to add a spotting scope size pouch to one side and maybe a smaller one to the other side.
I will talk to him and let him know that you do this type of thing.

Thanks

Sounds good, feel free to email as well [email protected] if easier.

Great guy , solid quality work. Contacted about putting lower side pockets on my SG Solo 3300. Pods came up with this , removable pocket supports tripod legs and holds Nalgene , can attach to any 1" strap on the pack with a cinch top. Wouldnt hesitate to get more work from him.
18bb17c1e5fb59adeeadb37f9c6033b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
I had Adam make me I belt pouch and a holster adapter last week and had great service and everything looks perfect and fit very well on my kifaru belt. I sent him the pics so hopefully he will post them up on here when he has the chance.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Here's your holster adapter strip (and other items) which was 2 layers of stiffer webbing with a plastic insert to help keep it all rigid and a couple of your installed shots:

PGzPq2vl.jpg

oSFu7fal.jpg

q05mPkbl.jpg

5shot

Lil-Rokslider
Okay mostly rebuilt, here's some other stuff I noticed as I was grabbing photos:

More SG krux frame gear:
WyGh5Oal.jpg

Here's my personal haul bag for spike camp to go with my daypack

vMeCBZCl.jpg

EXO nalgene holder (there is velcro inside that flap to mate with the velcro on the belt)

bBvgq6Zl.jpg

Kevin Dill's meat haul bag:

YsyVcmal.jpg

Case for a boxed wood stove that doesn't disassemble

wbywdrLl.jpg

Zipper addition

z7EVVWsl.jpg

Great job on that zipper addition - looks like it was born there.