Welcome Rugged Stitching, Rokslide Sponsor

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Couple more of these to go:

FpUNZLsl.jpg

Bcpkebml.jpg

This is my personal sandbag for the MIT program I am doing, I just mimicked theirs for personal use, not an item I'll make for sale. Just an example of work, its 1000d and has 60lb of rubber mulch in it and has been holding up fine to being chest press thrown, yanked on the handles, etc.

rCr4WF0l.jpg

I'm always impressed with your abilities. Everything looks fantastic!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ctsmith

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like a dedicated pouch for the HogSaddle, for quick access when switching from spotter to hogsaddle.

Specs:
* Attach with Kifaru PALS belt pouch size matrix
* Semi rigid with shape
* Flip top flap
* Dual Zippers
* Wolf Gray (if available)

Dimensions below. Seems like it would be easier to pack and remove if the knob is up, as a handle, if logistically possible with the dimensions and the PAL matrix. It might be a good idea to make the 4" dimension and inch or two wider, with a divider, for storing an allen wrench set.

File%20Aug%2022%202%2000%2049%20PM_zpskhf3hnjm.jpeg

File%20Aug%2022%202%2001%2001%20PM01111_zpso5ddt6s0.jpeg

File%20Aug%2022%202%2001%2012%20PM_zpseihsc0qt.jpeg

Last edited:

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased a nalgene holder from Adam earlier this summer for an Exo and the fit was perfect. I've used it every week for training hikes and also for a 4 day backpack trip. I love having easy access to the water bottle. Adam makes great gear, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again. Thanks for a great product and great CS!

fngTony

Okay Moderator
Staff member
Just had Adam add a zipper fly to my kenai pants. Excellent work, great guy to communicate with.

mod700

Lil-Rokslider
Just picked up some bags I Had Adam make for snow socks, (decoys)... built exactly the way I asked, and superb craftsmanship, ...looking forward to putting them to use, pleasure to do business with, Thanks again Adam.
Mike

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just picked up some bags I Had Adam make for snow socks, (decoys)... built exactly the way I asked, and superb craftsmanship, ...looking forward to putting them to use, pleasure to do business with, Thanks again Adam.
Mike

No problem, sorry they took a bit long to get all of them wrapped up.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Are you willing to work with Xpac or other DP fabrics? Love your work!

Not intimately familiar with the gear made from it (I don't own any) to know if its sewn or has its seams binded differently. I'm not opposed to trying stuff out but I'm obviously not stocked in that fabric so I'd need to buy it by the yard for a project by the yard regardless of the project size.

What about a sheathe for a Bob Dustrudes Quick Buck saw? I think I saw a canvas one for sale a year or two ago but it cost almost as much as the saw did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should work. I thought about a flap over the top or making the sheath just come up to the handle and using a drawstring. A drawstring might not work well with cordura though. Not sure.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That should work. I thought about a flap over the top or making the sheath just come up to the handle and using a drawstring. A drawstring might not work well with cordura though. Not sure.

Just need to make the channel wide enough to allow the material to bunch up. 6/half dozen situation. I'd likely lean towards the Velcro unless you don't like it. Either way if its something you wanted to pursue shoot me a PM or email with the sizing and which configuration and I can let you know a price/lead time. :)

Just need to make the channel wide enough to allow the material to bunch up. 6/half dozen situation. I'd likely lean towards the Velcro unless you don't like it. Either way if its something you wanted to pursue shoot me a PM or email with the sizing and which configuration and I can let you know a price/lead time. :)

Thanks. Will do.

Colby Jack

Lil-Rokslider
Not intimately familiar with the gear made from it (I don't own any) to know if its sewn or has its seams binded differently. I'm not opposed to trying stuff out but I'm obviously not stocked in that fabric so I'd need to buy it by the yard for a project by the yard regardless of the project size.

Thanks for the response! I actually have the fabric. I’ll be in touch via email when I get my design worked out.

kestump

Lil-Rokslider
I had Adam make up the pack that he has pictured above for shed hunting/antler packing. Makes for a nice, lite day pack with the ability to haul an odd shaped load. Wanted to post a couple pictures with antlers in it and reiterate that he does great work and is very pleasant to deal with. Fortunate to have access to someone like him via a forum like this.

jFr3jCs.jpg

Qr3sU4y.jpg