Welcome Rugged Stitching, Rokslide Sponsor

colersu22

WKR
Ryan posted a small ammo holder on instagram, do you have anymore pictures of it and what does something like that run? Would be for 7mm rem mag.

Thanks,

Chris

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ryan posted a small ammo holder on instagram, do you have anymore pictures of it and what does something like that run? Would be for 7mm rem mag.

Thanks,

Chris

That was rev 2 of a beefed up ammo holder he wanted, rev 3 is below (added a bit more room for COAL on upper row and used 3/4" hardware to make it smaller). Simply layout that is 2ply 1000d with plastic inserts in the bullet area, his was sized for 4" COAL. $42shipped on those based on the time it takes sew them.

Amjcd2Kl.jpg

3e2LrEwl.jpg

3MUd7Pkl.jpg

colersu22

WKR
Are the squares on your cutting board 1"x1"? looks about 5"x5" What is the thickness?

That's my bag!!!!!!! I can't wait for it to get here. Shipped this morning by Adam. Brief catch up on it.

I got with Adam and talked about what I wanted for a tree stand day pack to fit my Kifaru Hunting frame. I run my ideas by him, he tweaked them and, then built it. He came up with the idea to use the velcro strap to make load sling mode easy. Anyone's that tried to get a meat bag between the bag and frame on a Kifaru, knows how irritating that can be when your fingers are cold. K clips work great. Just about too well after using snow to wash the blood off you hands after breaking an animal down. I'm excited about that but, there are TWO water bottle pockets, two external pockets, and pals for a third. It's going to be great for ground and tree hunting.

Thanks again man

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
A few pics of the final product on the bag. It came out perfect!
3eb786be1ff2f2b7401d1ebbd7610c43.jpg
abccb2cc2cf53aefdb95eaac4fde2e03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you liking that stove attachment. I’m going to have to remember that if I ever pick up a stove. I am tossing around the idea of a detachable first aid pouch for the rear that would buckle in like that. I would want something about half the size though with a couple ropes of webbing on the face. Does that bag get in way of functionality to the rest of the bag in and out of pockets and such.

How are you liking that stove attachment. I’m going to have to remember that if I ever pick up a stove. I am tossing around the idea of a detachable first aid pouch for the rear that would buckle in like that. I would want something about half the size though with a couple ropes of webbing on the face. Does that bag get in way of functionality to the rest of the bag in and out of pockets and such.

To be honest I haven’t used it in the field yet, but I’ll be headed out spring bear hunting in NM in a few weeks so I’ll let you know what I think. Build wise it’s perfect, fits great and Pods recommended some extra loops to run the straps through that helped out a ton. The only downside is that it does block access the the full height zippers but you still can access the main bag through the top. That was my own design flaw though.

Trial153

WKR
That's my bag!!!!!!! I can't wait for it to get here. Shipped this morning by Adam. Brief catch up on it.

I got with Adam and talked about what I wanted for a tree stand day pack to fit my Kifaru Hunting frame. I run my ideas by him, he tweaked them and, then built it. He came up with the idea to use the velcro strap to make load sling mode easy. Anyone's that tried to get a meat bag between the bag and frame on a Kifaru, knows how irritating that can be when your fingers are cold. K clips work great. Just about too well after using snow to wash the blood off you hands after breaking an animal down. I'm excited about that but, there are TWO water bottle pockets, two external pockets, and pals for a third. It's going to be great for ground and tree hunting.

Thanks again man

Looks good. Pods does excellent work you will be pleased.

Trial153

WKR
Speaking of which I need a stick it for a guide Lite frame. MR only has it in blaze orange. I need foliage or tan. It’s going over a pintler and it would be great if it can fit on a pop up 18 as well..... thoughts? Idea?

I got my bag from Adam today. Put it on the frame and it fit perfect. I love it. The pics he posted does it no justice. The workmanship is top notch. Not on flaw. I usually don't worry too much about stitching differences etc... but, this bag is perfect. It is perfectly square, stitching is perfect, heavily built, and he nailed the design perfectly. The Velcro attachment for the bag is genius. I was worried about that as he has no Kifaru frame to go by. However, we sent some texts back and forth with pics and measurements and, it fits like a Glove. Literally. No slop but, no fighting to get it on and off. I can remove the pack for meat hauling in 3-4 seconds versus a minute or two. It is sturdy too as it lines up perfectly with the sewn in frame handle of he Kifaru. I loaded it up with about 20 pounds and tried to get it off by flopping it around and it holds like a c clamp. That's some serious Velcro.

My guess is the bag with pockets is approaching 2100 CI. I put bino harness, day gear, a quilt, sleeping pad, and 4 pullouts of sorted stuff and still had tons of room. It will hold a lot more gear then the apollo. I won't need the grab it for this pack's use in cold weather like I did with the apollo. I also didn't need the pals system I requested on the pocket flap for a pals pouch. But, I alsorequested it to be able to hook K clip compression to it to lash the top of the bag around an animals head and suck the bag up and tight when carrying meat. I didn't have a problem with it this on the apollo but, on big loads that filled up the meat sling, it would have been an issue if you needed to pack large horns too. This pack has no bladder pocket or the arrow sleeve on the back either. I'm guessing it at around 18-19 ounces. Its definitely lighter then the apollo by a decent bit. I'm not a gram counter but, with none of the stuff I'd never use, it cut the wight pretty substantial. Best of all, while in a treestand, it'll keep the gear I'll use handy.

In short, he Nailed it. If you treestand and ground hunters need a capable pack, this one would do you right. God Bless men

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Thanks Adam for working through my non descriptive brain. Finally a light, simple ammo pouch.

bc78f492b6122b60efb70121949035a7.jpg

In the beginning:)

a911d17b8a0f02b75e1fa3d209db9320.jpg

5ca1ec1f9a75f45c3c606b4343dd7f1c.jpg

Perfection!

I was sent a pack by Adam a few weeks bag. It’s my third bag from him. This one is awesome, I am stoked to finally have it. Stitching is top notch and it is bombproof. The last one he made me was used by a buddy during 4th rifle season and he was able to carry out an entire mule deer buck.

Here's the bag in use on a training hike. I really like it. I put a lot of stuff in there. The main bag is 2/3rds full and still lots of room in the two external pockets. I took a pic of the velcro attachment for the top of the bag making employing the meat shelf so easy. No more fooling with k clips. It's the berries

Attachments

• new bag 001.jpg
    new bag 001.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 271
  • new bag 002.jpg
    new bag 002.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 271

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
I just got my order from Adam and it's great. He worked with me through lots of emails to get me exactly what I wanted . The craftsmanship is awesome and will work great for my needs . Thank Adam for the great job. I highly recommend anyone to talk to him and get his products.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Custom bag for stone glacier. 8x12x25.5 main body, 3" high top pocket. Zippered bottle pockets, side sleeve, flat top pocket, two interior flat pockets.

U3w0qnKl.jpg

That is straight off the hook awesome Adam. I couldn't tell the difference between this and a SG Pack. the details down to the waterproof zips wow. You are killing it.

I just sent him a Zippy I bought that the previous owner had cut off the 2 inch webbing for the shoulder straps. He is going to sew some back in again for me so I can wear the pack like it is intended to be worn.