Welcome Rugged Stitching, Rokslide Sponsor

bdc61d0308d5782f185b429ee57651c9.jpg
33dad38e0d3d53b5f74a69b475f98989.jpg

70f901e5a50ac63c676e3c86ba0457e1.jpg

Adam just finished up a custom diy stove holder and I couldn’t be more happy with his service and responsiveness. He worked with me to get every dimension and every aspect of the case just how I wanted it. This will connect to the two horizontal straps on the back of my exo 3500. Thanks again Adam looking forward to more custom builds in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdc61d0308d5782f185b429ee57651c9.jpg
33dad38e0d3d53b5f74a69b475f98989.jpg

70f901e5a50ac63c676e3c86ba0457e1.jpg

Adam just finished up a custom diy stove holder and I couldn’t be more happy with his service and responsiveness. He worked with me to get every dimension and every aspect of the case just how I wanted it. This will connect to the two horizontal straps on the back of my exo 3500. Thanks again Adam looking forward to more custom builds in the future.

A few pics of the final product on the bag. It came out perfect!
3eb786be1ff2f2b7401d1ebbd7610c43.jpg
abccb2cc2cf53aefdb95eaac4fde2e03.jpg

mtnhmr

FNG
On Post #123, you created two custom holders.

For the GLF version, is there any way you can combine both of your custom holders to include the draw string enclosure to nest a 32oz nalgene?

If you make the draw string out of shock cord and the enclosure material just long enough to fold over the top; the shock cord can cinch around the top to hold the material folded over.

In doing this, or something of the like, would create a slick dual purpose item. The first being an enclosed pouch and the second being a 32oz nalgene bottle holder.

I'm assuming you mount the pouch on the GLF left and right base (hard flat material)?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The mounting aspect is independent of that enclosure collar (IE any of the mounting types could accommodate that). As is that is a dual purpose holder. What might not be clear from the photo is that collar just tucks into the bottle holder and it functions like normal dropping a Nalgene in/out and using the standard shock cord retaining loop. Then to create a pouch you just reach in and grab the draw string to pull the collar up.

Using shock cord in the enclosure collar to retain the bottle seems like unnecessarily complex to the user unless I misunderstood your description.

The GLF buckle setup wraps through that triangle zone next to the frame where the hard flat material is.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Frame length basic front zip ranger green bag for stone glacier frame (shown on krux evo)

6HTdwTnl.jpg

Received this bag today. Everything attaches perfectly. Excellent stitching. Perfect execution of my design. Thanks for everything.

Adam communicates very well making sure you get what you want. Although my build was relatively simple he is certainly capable of more elaborate work which he shared with me during design ideas.

Zero hesitation to recommend him.

LaHunter

WKR
Adam,

sent you an email about a spotting scope pocket and a front panel pocket for my MR Metcalf.

Thanks

bmart2622

WKR
I would highly recommend Adam at Rugged Stitching. He added a sleeve to my SG bag which allowed me to attach it to a Duplex frame. I now have what I feel is the ultimate pack for me. His work was great and he communicated with me to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Thanks Adam.

How much for a nalgene bottle holder and a pouch similar to kifarus large?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
$25-27 on Nalgene's depending on the color, the link in my signature shows some options all set to go but I can make up custom combinations as well.

If you have dimensions and mounting details for a custom pocket you'd like to send me to price let me know.

Idahomnts

Lil-Rokslider
Added some buckles on this sling so there is somewhere to clip the MR guidelite lower frame buckles into (since there aren't buckles in the top corners of the frame like on the NICE). Also a misc. gear pouch to go along with it.
Gg9wEUAl.jpg

Nl3oclLl.jpg

Pm inbound

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I would highly recommend Adam at Rugged Stitching. He added a sleeve to my SG bag which allowed me to attach it to a Duplex frame. I now have what I feel is the ultimate pack for me. His work was great and he communicated with me to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Thanks Adam.

Kuiu bag?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Kuiu bag?

Need to know the details on the rear of the bag, I've never touched one before. Needs to be ~12" wide for starters. I opened up the seams all around the top of the rear panel and along the sides above/below that seam for a bit to properly add the sleeve in then sewed it back together. He was handling strap compatibility, I didn't review that aspect.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
2000? Can’t really tell unless you stuff a bag with something and measure it since they aren’t a standard shape, the bludging allows for my volume than something boxy.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
2000? Can’t really tell unless you stuff a bag with something and measure it since they aren’t a standard shape, the bludging allows for my volume than something boxy.

Is this for your evo frame?