Help with a spot or add on for my range finder att to my new Bino harness

Just bought a S4 gear bino harness works great for my Trad bows doesn't get in the way at full draw or anything, but doesn't really have a good way or place to att my range finder instead of buying something would rather make or build something want you guys to help cause I know one of you have done thing before lol thanks guys Mike
Can be hung with para cord or will make a case or what ever you guys can come up with saw a few tips on you tube but will what to see what ya say Mike

muddydogs

WKR
I carry my rangefinder in a pouch hooked on the left side belly strap of the S4 harness. I added elastic to the sides of the range finder pouch to hold my wind checker and elk call. I was thinking about adding a piece of elastic to the top of the S4 bino box and slip a range finder under it but never got around to it.

muddydogs

WKR
I don't have any pics that I could find and right now the system is tore apart as I'm working on a new bino box that I plan to use the S4 harness on so it might be a while.

muddydogs

WKR
You're in luck as we decided to go camping this weekend so I put my bino rig back together.

All it is is a pouch that fits my range finder strung on the bell strap, my pouch is a stupid pouch as its padded which makes it way bigger then it needs to be considering I'm carrying bino's out in the open I don't think the rangefinder needs to be padded but it's what I have.

As you can see in the pic I had to do some sticking across the belt loop so the pouch would set higher. I also poked a hole in the belt loop and used a small zip tie to attach the pouch to the buckle so it wouldn't slide around.

On the sides of the pouch I sewed in some elastic to hold my wind checker and cow call.

Its not perfect but it works just fine. I like the S4 harness and easy of use but when one wants to carry a few extra things its no the best. I'm conversing with a fine stitcher here on the forum to see if we can come up with something I like better and will post up once its done.

OP
T
Mudd thanks a lot and yes I like it works well and easy use so I will be trying to find one or build one and as soon as ya get your new set up done please let us see pics of it also thanks again Mike