New Machine

I'm excited. I received a great sewing machine today. One of my wife's friends bought it for me for my birthday. It's second hand and only cost $10. It's a Kenmore. But, I've sewed up a couple sinylon stuff sacks with it a coupe hours ago and it is so much easier to use than my other machine. I sewed up three in the time it took me to sew one with my other machine. About 10 minutes of leisure sewing time. Time to replace the gear I've made with some of it's shotty stitching with nice stitching. First on the list is some polyester game bags. I'l post some pictures when I get 'em done. God Bless

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations. I need to get mine out and build a couple things myself

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
W
Just ordered the polyester and more thread and such. I'm amazed at how much easier this machine is to use. How much easier it sews. It sounds much better and is effortless in comparison. I don't know what happened to my wife's old machine. IT just got so contrary it caused me to stop using it. I made a few quilts and such with it but, it was beginning to be more hassle than reward to use it. This machine came with a rubber foot also for sewing slick material that I really like. It had 5 metal bobbins as well. I'm really excited about sewing stuff again. It'll make the long winter months profitable and satisfying. God Bless