Just for fun

crmiller84

Lil-Rokslider

I do leatherwork as a hobby that i can make a little money at on the side, so Im always looking for some fun way to practice the different disciplines involved. When i got a couple Kifaru stickers with an order, I thought it would make a nice carving on a piece of scrap. I liked how it turned out so well that I thought it belonged on a piece of my Kifaru gear. Now my Longhunter lid is officially a "one of a kind"!

Attachments

• 20170807_095237.jpg
    20170807_095237.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 100
Looks great.

My old first Gen Late Season came with a small leather patch. That was back when you could get any color you wanted as long as it was black and the logo was a full bodied rhino.

OP
C

crmiller84

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks coues, but I really can't. First, not a sponsor and really doubt I could drum up enough business from here to justify one. Leather isn't light, lol, and most everyone here is counting ounces, for good reason.
Secondly, this in particular is, obviously, trademarked. Before I even stitched this one to my lid I actually sent a picture and email to Aron to ask permission. As an original producer of items also, I would be upset if someone used any of my patterns/designs w/o express permission. Hope everyone understands.

Any tips on how to get going on trying something like this? Tools used etc? Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk