Bino Harness Material Sourcing

I’m looking to make my own Bino harness but trying to figure out where to get the material I want. I’m looking for a poly spandex mix like the KUIU and Muley freak harnesses use. I’m not sure if there is a specific name for it or where to get it. I’d like multicam but ranger green or coyote brown would work also. If you know where to purchase the material I’d greatly appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks a lot.

Beendare

WKR
I've seen Polyester with a small % Lycra when searching for Camo saddle cloth....but its not common. Try searching google for "Camo Fabric". The stuff Kuiu uses is made by Torray....you could try searching that brand name....let us know if you find that.

Just an idea; You could build something like that Bino harness out of a soft cotton saddle cloth that is bonded to a layer of Silnylon

OP
T
Yeah. I think it’s called “Tweave” or “durastretch”. It’s difficult to find vendors under that name. I might just have to resort to getting a bunch of samples and figuring out what I like best.

sneaky

"DADDY"
It's the same stuff they make football pants out of, other than that i got nothing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
The Muley Freak and exo material you are looking for is called 520e. Tweave Llc sells it.