SJK Bounty Upgrades

CO2130

WKR
Hey everyone, I’ve got a SJK Bounty 2.0 I’ve been running for about a year now. I really would like to upgrade to a kifaru but I’m not sure when that’ll be in my budget. Until then I’m curious if anyone is doing any upgrades to them? I really dislike the separate day pack, so I took mine off and don’t see ever putting it back on. It got in the way and made the pack more “bulky” than I liked. I’m curious if anyone is fitting any kifaru pockets or lids to this pack to give a little extra storage. Or if anyone is doing any upgrades to the frame or suspension, which I feel already performs really well for the price. I’d appreciate any info, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamm88

WKR
For me the main pack day to day is a little too big, but the day pack is alittle too small, I added and ILBE lid that connects right into top and and going to use the small pack. I see my self running this setup most of archery season untill it gets really cold. Ill probably switch back to the main pack during rifle and late archery.

I dont have it set up complety yet but when i do ill snap pictures and post them. The buckles are all the same size and are compatable.

I have the Bounty 4500. I've been looking and upgrading the frame to a Kifaru frame one of these days. Looking at pics it looks like a few K clips and compression straps and it should work. I talked to Kifaru to see how wide the top of their stays are to see if they will fit in the stay pocket of the bounty. It will.I actually like the little day pack for leaving camp for the morning or afternoon but it is a tad small for all day.

adamm88

WKR
b9ac10cd15fa45028083fc7d60ede3cb.jpg
6ead91f6103e83687fbd90432246f7e9.jpg
7d76463aa4ee667c7a06018145ac7935.jpg
1d5d384cba1439f0b48755707088239e.jpg

Here are pictures, i need to rig some strapon the right side of the day pack to hook to the side compression straps, i just stuffed both the lid and pack with sweatshirt to show volume. I think this setup with go with me 90% of the time come fall, it functions exactly the way i want it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk