Anybody out there mod the top of their AMR?

mt100gr.

WKR
You’re exactly right. Not sure how strong the buckles would be vs the dedicated grab it lower straps but in theory it would work just the same.

I cut the shoulder straps out of my guide lid and just use the straps with the k-clips from the bottom of my bag when I want to run it like a pack.

Mrbill, what weight were you able to get the guide lid down to.

Last year I modified an Argali to use on a SG xcurve frame. I am working through some more mods on it right now and lan to try it on their Evo frame soon. Currently it sits at 1lb 8 oz. (On an OMP bow scale) I have some more trimming to do but on the Evo, that will be lighter than SGs 40/56 bag - under 4 lbs.

I have no issues hacking my guide lid! I'm just curious what i could achieve.

Thanks.

Mrbill, what weight were you able to get the guide lid down to.

Last year I modified an Argali to use on a SG xcurve frame. I am working through some more mods on it right now and lan to try it on their Evo frame soon. Currently it sits at 1lb 8 oz. (On an OMP bow scale) I have some more trimming to do but on the Evo, that will be lighter than SGs 40/56 bag - under 4 lbs.

I have no issues hacking my guide lid! I'm just curious what i could achieve.

Thanks.

Sorry brother, been kayaking the last week and didn’t have cell coverage. On duty today but will weigh the guide lid when I get home in the morning.

OP
S

snowplow

WKR
Hey guys, I was looking at my AMR yesterday and was looking at the Green fabric that the lanyard runs through around the collar. I was thinking about folding it inside the bag and sewing it basically making it similar to a reckoning that just doesn't have it so when I do my modifications and fold the little over like Bill it looks clean it doesn't show. You guys see any problem with that? Kind of feel like it doesn't even need to be there really.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk