Digiscoping and 3D Printer

AKShooter

FNG
Hello, thought I would show you why you need a 3D printer, LOL. This is a setup to connect my Leica to my Olympus Tough camera. Just used the screw in filter as the building block. My part is the orange deal Pretty neat, wish the Tough cameras had a shutter trigger, but can't source one.

What I still like to use is the phone, you can get remote for it,,,, so made something similar for the Phoneskope case, just printed one to fit the Leica.

IMG_7599.jpg

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
That’s awesome. I’ve done the same for myself and many coworkers. To make it efficient, I designed a parametric model in Inventor so I can type in their phone and scope dimensions and get printable custom digiscopes that fit over their phone cases. Fun stuff!

This is very cool!! Dude, thank you so much for doing such a great job . This is very useful for beginners like me ... Recently my printer stopped working and I was just in a panic because I had a lot of work to do and I didn't know how to solve this problem. Besides, I didn't have the money to buy a new printer ... I called my brother and he told me that the paper was stuck between the two ends of the cartridge and the printer just couldn't see the paper. In addition, due to improper maintenance, my cartridge has fallen into disrepair. He ordered a few rounds from me. https://www.mrdepot.ca and replaced them with his own. Therefore, very often the printer does not work very often because of the cartridge.

Last edited: