New Kifaru Lite Frame Companion

OP
Squirrels

Squirrels

WKR
And yet another one. Day pack, I'm gonna run a bag between it and the frame and drop it at spike camp.
It has 4 pulls on the main zipper. Sleeve on the back to hold a bladder. Stretch pocket on front to stuff gloves and other small item in and a zipper access to a pocket that runs scored full length for small items you don't want to lose.
cb68db0e170d06128f8a7b932c7d4ae6.jpg

f4ccaec5782bd1c0116155fb80dcd70d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexahayes

Lil-Rokslider
Guess an actual picture would help
87058d32c8c7e18f60eb324328ff16b1.jpg

That front zip gives you access to the inside of the main bag on the first one? Did you use durastretch on the panel for the second one? just took my pals covered roll top bag for a long weekend hike and you've inspired me for bag number 2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
Squirrels

Squirrels

WKR
That front zip gives you access to the inside of the main bag on the first one? Did you use durastretch on the panel for the second one? just took my pals covered roll top bag for a long weekend hike and you've inspired me for bag number 2

The horseshoe zip on all 3 bags pictured is access to the main bag. The 3rd bag (multicam) has stretch material on the front panel sleeve.

rexahayes

Lil-Rokslider
The horseshoe zip on all 3 bags pictured is access to the main bag. The 3rd bag (multicam) has stretch material on the front panel sleeve.

Noice. Where did you source the stretch material?