Pad sleeve/keeper for sleeping bag

Anyone on here fashion themselves a sleeve or keeper to hold their sleeping bad to their pad so that tossing and turning doesn’t have you lying on the ground off your pad in the middle of the night?

Been thinking of seeing some elastic cord about every 12” or so down the back of a cheap down bag I have to see how it works.

Stid2677

WKR
I'm a rodeo sleeper,, Big Agnes sells bags with built in sleeve, I also use oversized bags and put the pad in the sleeping bag, and my current setup, is a Zpacks bag, Neo Air both in a TI goat Bivy. I like the bivy as it keeps it all together, protects, keeps dry, keeps critters out and adds some warmth.

BlackTail

Lil-Rokslider
Like Stid, I’m all over the place when I sleep. I used the stuff you would line a toolbox drawer with. Cut it into like 10” strips and threw a few under my pad so it wouldn’t slip and few in between the pad and my bag. They’re light, cheap, and don’t take up any space. I’ve only tried this a few nights and we were on pretty flat ground, but I thought it worked pretty good! I know it’s not a true “keeper” but might be worth a try.

Something like this: Amazon.com: Con-Tact Brand Industrial Grip Premium Non-Adhesive Non-Slip Shelf and Drawer Liner, 22.5-Inches by 86-Inches, Black: Home & Kitchen

geriggs

WKR
I'm a rodeo sleeper,, Big Agnes sells bags with built in sleeve, I also use oversized bags and put the pad in the sleeping bag, and my current setup, is a Zpacks bag, Neo Air both in a TI goat Bivy. I like the bivy as it keeps it all together, protects, keeps dry, keeps critters out and adds some warmth.

^^^^ i love my big agnes system. have 3 bags. i never come off the pad and i toss and turn a lot

I agree ^^^^ - the big agnes system is a game changer. I start on my back on roll to both sides frequently throughout the night and the bag always stays with the pad.

Trial153

WKR
I am going to try a nemo argali for this very reason.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
D
I agree ^^^^ - the big agnes system is a game changer. I start on my back on roll to both sides frequently throughout the night and the bag always stays with the pad.

That’s where I got the idea from cause I have some bags that are still good that I want to try putting a sleeve or some type of keeper on