Crazy - Colorado Mailed Me Two Identical Elk Tags!

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a 4th season bull tag and still haven't received it (or them :)) in the mail yet. Starting to get anxious, might have to give them a call soon!

I didn’t get any duplicate tags, but a couple of my friends have. They returned the duplicates, but I wonder how many people won’t...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
I still haven't received my tag so just gave CPW a call. The guy I talked to looked up my info and said the tag has been shipped, but may be "lost in the mail". Said the first day they ship lost in the mail tags is August 8th, so if you haven't received your tag by then to call back and they'll ship out a new one.

I still haven't received my tag so just gave CPW a call. The guy I talked to looked up my info and said the tag has been shipped, but may be "lost in the mail". Said the first day they ship lost in the mail tags is August 8th, so if you haven't received your tag by then to call back and they'll ship out a new one.

I'll plan on doing that for my 3rd season deer tag. Still hasn't came in.

pretty sure the tags dont even come from colorado. Isn't the vendor located in the south somewhere.
Anyway. Just because you have the second tag it does not make it legal to kill a second elk. Some people will obviously try and capitalize on it. They will probably get in trouble too.