Thermal changes, how to benefit?

I second that! I could definitely use it.

You're in too. I'm not going to guarantee I'll ship milkweed at cost of shipping to everybody that asks but I'll get these first two for sure and then see how long it takes me to get sick of shipping milkweed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ratamahatta

Lil-Rokslider
You're in too. I'm not going to guarantee I'll ship milkweed at cost of shipping to everybody that asks but I'll get these first two for sure and then see how long it takes me to get sick of shipping milkweed :)

I'd PayPal you what the cost is no problem.

Good deeds deserve notice
Plan a Utah archery hunt for elk
Otc, I'll get you into elk

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That seems a little disproportionate but I'm not going to think too hard about it :) It'll be a least 2020 because I'm too busy this year and next year is ND muleys with Dad while he's still spry enough to do it, but if you're still up for it after that I would love to!

That seems a little disproportionate but I'm not going to think too hard about it :) It'll be a least 2020 because I'm too busy this year and next year is ND muleys with Dad while he's still spry enough to do it, but if you're still up for it after that I would love to!

Maybe, but I am up there and hunting anyway, I could always use the help getting them out and help you locate one for yourself.. My old body isn't what it used to be.
lol

Maybe, but I am up there and hunting anyway, I could always use the help getting them out and help you locate one for yourself.. My old body isn't what it used to be.
lol

Good deal, I'll keep that in mind. Putting a Google calendar reminder yearly in the spring in case plans change :) My (relatively) young back is at your service as soon as I can get out there!

OP
Airborne1

Airborne1

Lil-Rokslider
mfllood3800, how is the elk hunting in Utah? I have heard some good things about it and in the next couple years I think I may try outside of Montana. I have only hunted south west Montana as a Army buddy of mine is from there (he now lives in Michigan) and he got me started with areas he knew.

mfllood3800, how is the elk hunting in Utah? I have heard some good things about it and in the next couple years I think I may try outside of Montana. I have only hunted south west Montana as a Army buddy of mine is from there (he now lives in Michigan) and he got me started with areas he knew.

The elk population in Utah is no where what it is in other states, as you know. But for me the experience is a great one. I solo, back pack hunt, truck hunt, base camp hunt- all of these scenarios, and enjoy everyone of them.

Utah has unique opportunities, but it is also run by a system that focuses more on financial conservation than biological. I am grateful for groups that step in and help keep things focused on priorities that are crucial. Groups like RMEF, MDF, BHA etc

Hunting Utah is not just about the horns but about the experience, and that seems to be attracting more and more people each year. I used to archery hunt because I had mountain areas all to my self for the most part- now, It is like a camp ground in some areas with RV's every where. Probably what some trail heads look like in Co.

I talk about when I first came here (20 yrs ago) the size of the deer and elk herds we would see, and the locals who were born and raised here, inform me what it was like when they grew up here (40-50 years ago) and it almost seems impossible to listen to the stories of so many deer and elk.

I guess in short- it is a great experience for certain type of hunts, but is certainly in decline of wild life due to the gaining popularity of western hunting, as well as growth of other natural predator species.

It would be hard as a NR to have a tag punched success in the OTC units, but success isn't always simply punching the tag.