I am looking for...

Btaylor

WKR
my mind. I have lost it. I am afraid a bull elk has it and I must go find him and get it back. My boss says I can not go yet. Every day that passes my value here seems to diminish. Think I need a support group that supports playing a little string music in the mountains...

peddar01

FNG
I hear ya. I'm thinking this forum gets allot more traffic this time of year. It can't come soon enough and I still have to wait till mid September. When the pics and stories of those who get out early start coming in it may be the death of me.

The other day I was sitting on the couch watching elk hunting shows and running through my gear list in my head an this woman came in. I asked who she was....a knot on the head later and apparently "my wife" didn't think it was funny. If I don't bring back an elk I may be looking for a good counselor...

I'm losing it as well. I can smell it, remember the burning legs and lungs, and hear the piercing bugles now. I have tried not to wish my life away. But, I pray that September the 7th gets here soon and, the two week hunt takes a long time to pass. Good luck gentlemen, Be safe and God Bless