Colorado List B tag question

Hey guys, just a quick question and I kind of already have the answer but thought I'd see what you guys' opinion is. I am going to head to Colorado for the second rifle season after I finish up my deer hunt in Wyoming. I had planned to just pick up an OTC bull tag but was checking the left over list last night and see there is list B tags for the unit I had planned to hunt. I have only been elk hunting once and did'nt kill an elk. Honestly I'm fine with shooting a cow just for the meat but wanted to know if you guys thought it was worth it to buy just the bull tag? Also if its possible I could pick up both a bull tag and the cow tag if Colorado lets you have both. That I'm not sure about. Thanks in advance!!

OP
ReddingArcher
Yes CO lets you have both an A and a B tag.

Thanks for the information, I appreiciate it. Do you think I should just pick up the list b tag now and see how the season goes and then figure out if picking up the list a tag is worth it? Really I'm looking more for an oppritunity to extend my season, and get some elk hunting experience thats why I'm more leaning towards just getting the cow tag. Getting a bull would be great but I feel like any elk would make me happy. Thanks again.

johnhenry

Lil-Rokslider
get the B tag for one season then pick up the OTC bull for the other and hunt the whole month!