Elk Calling/Hunting Podcast!

BKhunter

WKR
Saw this automatically downloaded on my train ride to work this morning. This is next up on my playlist. Looking forward to it.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thank you sir! After listening to it I'd enjoy hearing your feedback, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

LWC

FNG
Thanks Paul. This one is next on my list. Hope to listen to it today during a hike

The first one last year and this one were both amazing, it blow my mind how much knowledge he's got about elk behavior. I know I'll be listening to them again in my tent this fall! Thanks ElkNut!

Dukejb

FNG
I’m listening to it right now. Thanks for posting it! As a first timer, this and your tips threads are great and very welcome info.

cnelk

WKR
If this podcast is about cold calling and using the ‘triangle’ it ain’t anything new.
I’ve been doing it for over a dozen years, and have even mentioned it online many times over the years

Some of these podcasts, YouTube videos and tips, guys are just hawking things we’ve have been doing for a long time.
They read about them on forums and turn them into their own

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys! Appreciate you folks checking it out! I enjoy sharing the Tips & Podcasts & sure hope it aids a bunch of you this elk season!

ElkNut/Paul

Yooper

WKR
Road tripping to Montana for a week of late summer vacation with the family before we head back to Wyoming for archery elk. This will be my first podcast on the long drive west. Always appreciate what you do to help us out Paul. Been a longtime subscriber to all your podcasts and videos. Your enthusiasm alone is enough to get me fired up to head out!

Downloaded! Love listening to all your podcasts, your energy and knowledge is fun to listen to. Learned a lot in the past few years from the elk nut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Ha Ha, thanks guys! Ya when I get rolling I seem to get pretty excited when talking about elk. Thank you for the support, the season is getting close!

ElkNut/Paul

Attachments

• 2018 Paul II 5pt Bull ID.jpg
    2018 Paul II 5pt Bull ID.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 86
  • Zoomed.jpg
    Zoomed.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 78

Pelagic

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info, Paul. I just listened to your podcast with Cody Rich and will queue this one up as well. Also heard 1 or 2 from you before (last year I believe). I thought you had a very interesting approach I don't hear much of - starting out smaller and building up the intensity level. I've also downloaded your app and am going through that and think it has definitely been helpful. Looking forward to seeing the additional content you referenced in Cody's podcast being added.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
LWC, yes those are 2017 bulls! Thanks!

Pelagic, thank you! Yes there is new material being added to the APP as soon as next week. The Slow Play & much more will be included, I'll post here when those updates are available, thanks bud!

ElkNut/Paul

LWC

FNG
Loving the slow play sequence that you describe on the podcast. Any idea when that info will be on the app?

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
LWC, we are shooting for this coming week! Fingers Crossed, I'll post a Thread when I receive confirmation, thanks!

Killboars, thank you sir, good luck in MT!

ElkNut/Paul

CBB1

Lil-Rokslider
Looking forward to the slow play addition to the app. Would love to see it added before we hit the mountain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Just talked with the APP guys, they guaranteed it would be ready no later than Friday! The Slow Play & 9 additional Tactics will be on it! Thank You!

ElkNut/Paul