Unit 34 New Mexico

Short 3 weeks until I'll be in Unit 34 New Mexico. Still can't believe we drew tags. I've been dialing in everything. Who else is heading to the land of enchantment?

Right here! Scored a muzzy tag this year in 34 and I can’t wait. PM me if you want a couple pointers if your not from around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehiggins

WKR
Ill be in 34 for second archery season, I’m pumped to say the least. Good luck and keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbljack

WKR
Although I don’t have a tag we are up in 36 right next door. Trying to get my lungs for my wy tag this year. Bulls were already forming up with cows into herds. Calling was light and we had rain last two days. Still spotted a few herds. 26 spotted in the largest group. Saw a total of 6 bulls in 2 days and wish I had a tag in hand. The area is really green so it seems food and water are plentiful.

Last edited:

mproberts

WKR
Ill be in 34 for second archery season, I’m pumped to say the least. Good luck and keep us posted!

Ditto! I drew the same tag after almost a decade of trying, super pumped as well. If there are any first season guys out there please post hunting reports! Good luck to everyone with a tag.

I have the rifle season tag and will be making the trek over from Florida in October. So I will be watching this tread closely. Hope everyone has good luck and would appreciate any insight after y'alls hunts.

rootacres

WKR
Im going to be right next door in SW portion of unit 32. Good luck! We will be there 9/16-9/21.