New Year "New Season"

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cracked ribs hurt just to breath. Can't wait to win all your free stuff but mostly just following to hear the finally of season

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I don't care about the ribs...I want the free stuff. You don't have to pay to ship it too me Les, I'll come and pick it up. Do I need to rent a Uhaul???

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ha ha. Guys it isn't going to be a ton of stuff. Rokslide shirt, Sitka hat, Knife, etc.

So it's Wed morning 8:00 CST. I'm at work and have a ton of stuff to do to get caught up. Here's what we'll do.

My hunt is over, and there is only a cpl people who know what happened, so this will be fair for everyone. 2 part process. First part ends Friday morning.

Comment on this thread. Did I kill an elk or not? We'll tally up the votes on Friday for the drawing.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've still got hunting stuff scattered everywhere. I need to find my trailcam card holder. I'll start posting up pics from the 3 trail cams I left in CO on our scouting trip over the summer. Some pretty neat pictures.

bounds

WKR
I'm going to say because of the cracked ribs, you said you were going to kill the king of the mountain or nothing. Had to make all that pain of a packout with cracked ribs worth it. You got on him, but weren't able to get an arrow in him.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't need any free stuff....I'm losing interest.

Just having a little fun. If that doesn't interest you then so be it. I've come to learn it's not the size of the bull, or if I kill a bull that makes the hunt. It's the size of the hunt. Final outcome will be out in a few days. Check back then and the regular blog will continue.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
We'll start with some whitetail hunts here in WI this week-end. I do have a Zone 5 IA tag in my pocket so we'll be headed down there soon enough.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
You killed a bull and packed it out with cracked ribs. Yep your the man Les that would test a man's will power for sure

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Osprey

Lil-Rokslider
Bull or no Bull sounds like a heck of a hunt with a lot of awesome encounters which is what makes Sept such a magical time for Elk hunting. I have to agree with the others if you packed a Bull out with cracked ribs thats pretty dang impressive.

twall13

WKR
I say you killed a bull and packed it out with your cracked ribs. Les is just that tough.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK guys as of right now there will be a RMEF knife, a Sitka hat, and a Rokslide T-shirt. Yes or no entries end tomorrow at 7:00 CST.