Boise Idaho Sportsmans Expo!

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey guys, this years Sportsman's Show in Boise is March 2-5 -- Paul Jr & I will have a booth there with ElkNut Stuff, we also will be giving 3 Elk Seminars of different subjects Friday, Saturday & Sunday. If in the area please stop by & say howdy! Hopefully some can check out one of the Seminars! Here's a link to the times! Thank You!
Idaho Sportsman Show Seminar Schedule, Sportsman Show, Expo Idaho

p.s. we have a New DVD called "Mastering Elk Calls" that we'll have at the Show!

ElkNut1

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks! We are looking to expand in the area of giving Seminars again! It's been several years since I gave the last one! My son Paul Jr has re-inspired me to get back in the game! (grin) He's now on board to be by my side sharing his thoughts as well. We share very unique stuff, not the same hum drum info most are used to hearing. I enjoy challenging myself that when a Seminar is over that every person in there feels they are leaving a better elk hunter than before they came. I will do my best to make that happen. Hope a few from Rokslide can make it, it should be a lot of fun! Thanks!

ElkNut1

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
That would be great! Please introduce yourself so I know who you are! Feel free to bring a friend! (grin)

ElkNut/Paul

njyerg

FNG
I think I'll make an appearance as well! My wife needs a reason for me to go to Boise, now I have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Ha Ha, good a reason as any! Glad you're going to make it!

ElkNut/Paul

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys, this years Sportsman's Show in Boise is March 2-5 -- Paul Jr & I will have a booth there with ElkNut Stuff, we also will be giving 3 Elk Seminars of different subjects Friday, Saturday & Sunday. If in the area please stop by & say howdy! Hopefully some can check out one of the Seminars! Here's a link to the times! Thank You!

p.s. we have a New DVD called "Mastering Elk Calls" that we'll have at the Show!

ElkNut1

Will do. I'll sport my rokslide hoodie.

Randy

kjack_74

FNG

ElkNut1
Dang! My local RMEF chapter banquet is the same weekend and I have again made the questionable decision of being a committee member again and will miss ElkNut's seminar and the whole show ... No way around it mistakes have been made.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey, great idea! Any coming from Rokslide should wear a Rokslide shirt or hoodie! (grin) Looks like I need one! I'd wear it at the booth for 4 days, bet I'd get hunters asking about it! Hmm, I like the idea!

ElkNut/Paul

kicker338

WKR
Elknut I think you would get a lot of business with just a booth alone not counting any seminars. We usually have 3 regulars each yr. Berry game calls, Deep timber sounds, Rocky mountain calls. All 3 booths get pretty crouded with wanting to ask questions and buy calls.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
kjack, bummer, wish you could make it! We are looking into doing several more this year maybe we'll be in your neck of the woods next time! Thanks & enjoy the Banquet!

Kicker, I enjoy the Seminars for sure, it will be interesting to see how the booth part goes, thanks for the info!

ElkNut/Paul

sasquatch

WKR
Any wild chance of the seminar being videoed?? I'd love to see or listen to it but that's too far to travel again for me lol.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Actually that topic of videoing the Seminars came up last night, I think we will attempt it & see how it turns out! Hopefully it will work out, thanks!

ElkNut1

ElkNut1
Crap I will be shooting the nfaa 5 spot tourney in twin that weekend. Maybe see you at one of the 3ds this year.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
No problem, hopefully we can do a Seminar that works better for you in the future. Good luck on your Shoot!

ElkNut1

njyerg

FNG
Is there an entrance fee? I will make the trip!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
It cost 5.00 to get into the Expo but all Seminars are free once inside. Please introduce yourself to my Son & I, we enjoy meeting & talking with other hunters! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'm glad you gave everyone the heads up that you'll be there because trying to find exhibitor info on this show is proving to be pure aggravation.