New Year "New Season" Giveaway

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
9 time World Champion Elk caller Corey Jacobsen has graciously offered to donate one of his Elk Hunting University courses ($99value). Stop by the Elk101 Facebook and Instagram pages to see what other tidbits of knowledge you can glean from Corey. I'll be doing other giveaways as well so follow along on my Instagram page to keep up to date.

Post on this thread to be entered into the giveaway, which we'll do during the first week of April. If you are not interested in this course, PLEASE do not enter just because it's something free.

And if you are not following along on the New Year New Season thread, it's right here. Click the link and subscribe. Lots of good things coming. Feel free to ask questions, lots of elk hunters to help answer!

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/elk/59471-season-5.html

No purchase necessary, no cash value of giveaway, no substitues.

Last edited:

twall13

WKR
I've been curious about the course since it came out, put my name in for it as well. I'd be more than happy to share my thoughts on the course should I be lucky enough to win. Thanks for the opportunity.

seansheds

FNG
This is my first year hunting elk so I need all the help I can get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabenzeke

WKR
Hoping this will help me seal the deal come September!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
This will be my first year chasing bulls and this information would really help.