New Mexico Draw Results POSTED EARLY

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
No luck here. Congrats to the folks that got drawn! Excited to read the stories and see pictures!

FURMAN

WKR
Congrats to those who drew. I am going to sit over here in denial a few days. I didn't get any tags in NM and I applied for everything fully expecting at least a deer tag. I guess I will stay away from the lottery.

ACC

FNG
First time ever applying for NM and my son and I drew unit 52 wow.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unsuccessful again guess Les drew my tag. Can't wait to follow along on the Gila adventure

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Holy crap! Gila elk for me too! Late archery deer and my daughter drew a great muley tag! Hell of a surprise to read those emails today.

JPD350

WKR
Congrats everyone, Gila 1st hunt archery for me!! I am hoping to draw a tag in Colorado as well, going to be a hell of a September!

rbljack

WKR
Missed again on the elk tag, but the wife and I both got drawn again for a Deer tag. Its a bitter sweet kinda thing though...happy we got drawn again, but we also haven't found the right deer with when tags and rifle are in hand....LOL. Seems each time we have had this tag, we find the does, but cannot locate a legal buck to shoot. Maybe this year we can transition from tag soup over to NM venison!!

OBP

WKR
Congrats to everyone who drew, I also drew an early season Gila tag, can't wait for September!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weaver

WKR
Refund for me and I put in for hunts with much better odds than the ones you guys are drawing. Congrats to everyone that drew!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk