New Mexico Draw Results POSTED EARLY

Sheesh.....was everyone that drew the Gila a RS member this year? Odds were slim, very slim, and already what three......four guys.

I drew 21a the east side of the gila 2nd archery!! I'm pumped. Maybe I can get it done in New Mexico this year and Colorado next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_bowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Dad and I both got our archery tags. First year putting in for New Mexico and after a bunch of research, came up with a good game plan. Sure enough it worked out perfectly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doghed

WKR
All red for me. I'm officially starting the New Mexico All Red Club for folks who end up calling and carrying meat for everyone else. Good luck and safe hunting to you all.

BH.

TheCougar

WKR
I drew unit 37 second season archery! Not exactly unit 36, but I'll take it! Looks like a tough hunt...

dec0y

FNG
Just noticed that I got a refund of the only the $65.00 combo license today. Does the tag fee (less the $13 app fee) come in a separate credit or do I need to make a phone call?

KHNC

WKR
Just noticed that I got a refund of the only the $65.00 combo license today. Does the tag fee (less the $13 app fee) come in a separate credit or do I need to make a phone call?

i got a 74.00 refund. Weird, i guess they will refund the rest later. My luck ran out, but last year was best ever!

MIKEYB

WKR
New mexico does not refund the application fee, tag amounts and license is refunded.

Scottyboy

WKR
Nothing for me, again...but I've only been putting in for 5 years now for these 2 particular tags.

Good luck to you gila tag guys, it's a sweet hunt! I've done it twice and can't wait to get back