Chuckler EL Bugle!

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey guys I've had several phone calls about the New Chuckler EL Bugle that I show here & the ones shown on our website. The New Model is the one with the larger mouth opening & larger body length (1-3/8") it is not shown on our Site at this time but it is the model you would receive if ordering the Chuckler EL by itself or in any of the kits. The photo on our Website still shows the last years model which is now exclusively the Chuckler XTR Model, this Bugle comes with an external slip in or out mouthpiece. This model can be used with mouth reeds or the mouthpiece. If you're a mouth reed user or planning to be then you want the Chuckler EL Model. Hope this clears up any confusion, Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions?

ElkNut/Paul

Attachments

• DSCN2858.jpg
    DSCN2858.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN2855.jpg
    DSCN2855.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 83

MtnHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Looking good! I've used the mini chuckler in the past, but have had trouble getting into some of the lower growls etc. with it. Would this tube fix that problem, or should I be doing something different with my mouth reed, how I hold it, etc? To get lower notes, I'll sometimes bend the tube quite a bit and softly cover the tip of the tube.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
You have the smallest tube we've made therefore you are limited in those deeper bull growls. It can be done with voice inflection along with your mouth reed & bugle to magnify your sounds. Here's an old video clip of one of the first Chucklers from years ago, it will help you to get a good idea how to practice & inject growls into your calling.

p.s. our present day Chuckler EL shown in the first post will be much deeper in tone if so desired than the one in the older video clip.
ElkNut How To: Make Bull Elk Growls! MTS - YouTube

ElkNut1