APP Update! (ElkNut)

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Crhuntitall, not sure what you mean? When you filled out the 5 question survey which asked you what Iphone you had, you then submitted it, I assume? Then a follow up email came from Apple. You clicked that link provided & go to Test Flight APP link on your phone & now Install Update! That will download the Test APP. You will want to be somewhere you have a strong Wifi service so it's done in minutes or else it will take hours to download.

Guys, once APP is available you will only have to purchase it like you would a song from itunes & it will download automatically. This portion is different because it's a test & not the real APP yet!

A new email is being sent to everyone today, if you are already downloaded then disregard it. If you still haven't downloaded the APP open it & follow the instructions, the email may be from APPLE so do not delete it thinking it's spam. Thanks everyone!

p.s. Android phones still cannot download until aprox May 20th, they are taking care of that at present, thanks for your patience!

ElkNut/Paul

Last edited:

UtahJimmy

WKR

p.s. Android phones still cannot download until aprox June 20th, they are taking care of that at present, thanks for your patience!

ElkNut/Paul

Do you mean May 20th?!

I'll go rent an iPhone for a month if I have to wait that long! 😎

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

541hunter

WKR
So far really liking the app and the content! I have two observations so far: 1. When I play one of the vocalizations say the locate bugle for example, and then back out to the main menu the sound continues to play till the recording is over. If I then want to play the cow vocalizations right after and the locate bugle isn't over yet, the sounds will play at the same time. I would recommend building in something that when you back out to the main menu the sounds stop.
2. On one of the videos you show what the call sounds like without the bugle tube. I tend to practice calling on my work commute and think it would be nice to hear other calls with and without a bugle tube as well.

Great work so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
UtahJimmy, sorry about the typo, I did mean May 20th! (grin)

541hunter, thanks for your thoughts! I will see what can be done for the sound to stop once page is left. Not sure what can be done but I will ask, thanks!

On your 2nd thought I only do the mouth instruction where I felt hunters needed to know how a sound is imitated. Not all sounds require that detail. It's more like the contact Buzz, Grunts, Chuckles & such. Is there a specific elk sound you may be referring too? Thank you!

ElkNut/Paul

Hey Paul,
Good job on the app, so far I like what I see. Being familiar with your videos, this to me looks like a "cliff notes" version of the content of your videos. I like it as a quick reference tool to easily navigate to the info I want to review. Looking forward to seeing the end product!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
darcytribe, thanks bud for your comments! Yes, at first appearance there is very similar content that is throughout our DVD's & PlayBook. There is definite advancement in this limited portion of this APP if you compare closely, wait until you see what's all going to be in it! (grin) This is merely a test to reduce & eliminate any problems that may arise. As June 1st gets closer I'll start a New Thread so everyone knows what to expect in it. Too, the nice thing with this application is hunters will have it at their fingertips where ever they are or when ever they may want to look through it! This APP is going to be crazy good! Thanks for taking part in it!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
bmart, you most likely then have an Android phone! They do not go out to those until Monday. An email was sent to everyone stating this & about the Apple Iphones. It could be in your Spam/Junk Folder? The email is from Apple or GotGameTech. Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

bmart2622

WKR
I do have an Android, I dont remember seeeing that email, I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing out. Thanks for the update.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
They're having issues with video downloads for the Androids? An email is supposed to be heading to all Android users today. Hopefully they can work out the glitches they're having trying to format it all. Thanks for your patience guys!

ElkNut/Paul

UtahJimmy

WKR
Got the email today and went though the beta already. Great stuff Paul. PM inbound on the issues I found.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't get it to load your app for me I'll try deleting and up loading again

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
realunlucky, if you delete it, there';s no redeeming it! I think it's telling you that your wifi has a weak signal. You must be in a good wifi for any type of a download! Thanks!

Working out a few kinks here for sure before it goes live, thanks guys!

ElkNut/Paul

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Your right guess I'll have to try it after it's released. It wasn't my signal not sure what's it's deal was

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk