Colorado Elk points are gone... draw underway

cnelk

WKR
Colorado Elk points are gone... Backdoor Open!

Backdoor should open mid-week
Good luck

Last edited:
I've been checking the points everyday since the deer draw. 70% on my tag so im crossing my fingers!

AdamW

WKR
I have mixed emotions about not impulse clicking F5 for a week plus this year to see if I drew. Good luck to all of you.

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 580 code as well, which I'm assuming means I drew my 2nd choice tag (first choice was preference point).

is there any way to determine which choice was successfully drawn based on the "500" code being shown?

bz_711

WKR
581 for me and dad...our first time trying the draw, have always been OTC but Dad said this is most likely his last year to have an elk tag (he's turning 68) so thought we better use the few points he has. He started going out with me in 2012 and has yet to get a shot off - really hoping I can help get him on an elk this year.

Now I'm a little nervous as well starting all over in a new spot with one crack at it...going to make for a fun summer preparing though...

JPD350

WKR
I am headed to Colorado but I don't know which unit, either way it is going to be a hell of a year, I have the first archery hunt NM Gila wilderness tag and an archery tag for Colorado.....I hope the wife doesn't change the locks at home!