Co tag refund

Can someone tell me around the time co sends out there refund checks? And possibly when the leftover list comes out. Thanks in advance

OP
benbhunter
Refund for elk. Did not choose the otc option or at least think I didn't.

Refund for elk. Did not choose the otc option or at least think I didn't.

If you're not sure what you selected, you can check. Go to the "Draw Results and Preference Points" page on CPW's website, then look up your results. In the "You will be mailed" column it will either say "Refund check" or "Leftover draw letter" or "OTC elk tag"

OP
benbhunter
Perfect thanks. I'll go check right now. Good use of company time lol.

oldgoat

WKR
You also asked about leftover list, if you put in for leftover draw as your unsuccessful option then you won't get your refund till after that draw is over. Otherwise I would think you would have gotten your refund already, we received our antelope refunds already and I think they are the last draw.

woodmoose

Lil-Rokslider
benbhunter - haven't received my elk refund yet either - deer came back last week but elk is "out there floating" yet,,,,expect next few days it will show up,,,,

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
Haven't got mine either...I'll need it to pay for all the Idaho tags I'm gonna draw :rolleyes:

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
I've received Colorado deer and bear refunds in the last couple weeks. No elk refund as of yesterday.

JPD350

WKR
Do elk tags tend to get sent out the same time as the refunds?

Also, I don't remember where but I recall reading that you get a fishing license with your elk tag, is that right?

Actually called DOW yesterday about this, the response was that they had just started processing the elk refund and expect to send them in the next 2 weeks

Do elk tags tend to get sent out the same time as the refunds?

Also, I don't remember where but I recall reading that you get a fishing license with your elk tag, is that right?

Your tags will arrive later than the refunds. So far, I have received Moose, Antelope, and Sheep refunds, and I drew my deer and elk, but haven't seen either tag in the mail yet.

If you buy an annual combo license, it is small game and fishing, but I haven't heard anything about a free fishing license.