Washington and Oregon Draw Results Posted

I drew an archery goose prairie elk tag!

Next two months just got real serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drew Mt Emily Archery with no points.... no s***, I seriously about puked... didn't expect it at all

I didn't draw a single thing. I didn't have good odds of drawing anything with points, so I was purely gambling. So today I'm reminded why I don't gamble often.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Struck out on all Wa tags I put in for. I got really excited as mt goat was listed as, "Pending," when everything else was "not successful." I refreshed 30 minutes later and struck out.

Struck out on all Wa tags I put in for. I got really excited as mt goat was listed as, "Pending," when everything else was "not successful." I refreshed 30 minutes later and struck out.

I got my hopes up on the mountain goat too, same thing happened to me. Good luck to everyone that drew!

I really lucked out! I still can't believe. I drew the Willamette 600 series also. What a year. I usually hunt alone, but I'll be looking for someone to hunt with this year.

7mag.

WKR
I finally drew a quality tag here in Washington. I drew Peaches Ridge archery bull. Going to be a great hunt.

7mag.

WKR
Should be a great hunt, that was my second choice. There are some nice bulls in there. Are you packing in, or camping by the road?

I drew an archery goose prairie elk tag!

Next two months just got real serious.

So jealous!
Good luck with the tag!! I just put in for points this year, just bought a house, a puppy, and spending a week in Alaska fishing so I knew I wouldn't have the time I usually have to dedicate to scouting. Chasing cows with the bow it is!