New Mexico Archery Elk: Day-by-day format

TJ

WKR
Randy this is really good stuff. Totally appreciate the way your posting these.

Now I see why you've called it a marathon. Takes a lot of dedication to keep grinding it out day after day.

It also amazes me how some people pay so little attention to the wind. A few of these hunters need to pay a lot more attention to it!

Randy, I really enjoy the content you and your team put out. You are one of a small handful of hunting personalities I enjoy watching and learning from. Your Youtube channel is one that I go to in order to get motivated to do a workout.

I like this new format because it gives a better scale of the grind that hunting is. It's a much more sobering reality than what other productions show. Keep up the good work!

bracer40

Lil-Rokslider
Randy,
This is great footage! Much more enjoyable than anything I've seen on tv or YouTube!

Thank you for putting this up for all to see. Can't wait for #9!!

OP
R

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Randy,

I've seen your NM rifle hunt with Tim Lesser too, and I assume it was last year as well since it's on your new season this year. Did you have a tag as well on that hunt, or just Tim? If so, how do you get two tags in a year in NM?

No, I didn't have a tag for that hunt, only Tim did. As far as I know, you can't have two tags in a year in New Mexico.

xziang

WKR
I also have to give you props for the videos and the day to day struggle with it too! Have really enjoyed watching them.

OP
R

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Day 9 - About time!

[video=youtube_share;QFRaCuAPQNs]https://youtu.be/QFRaCuAPQNs[/video]

Hunter6

WKR
Just finished all the videos. They were awesome. Very well put together and I got a lot more of the whole hunting story than a tv episode. I hope you do more of these type of things in the future. I will definitely watch.
Thanks for showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
Throughly enjoyed this format. Thanks for sharing them Randy.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

robie

WKR
I've got a rifle tag for this unit this year. Great to see this show and the landscape.

Is there any way to report people that don't follow the rules in regards to ATV traffic?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
That bull had the opposite of ground shrinkage. When he was standing I was thinking he was a dink 6, but he's not a bad bull at all.

DougP

Lil-Rokslider
Great story and format. Really appreciate it Randy. You’re a godsend for the eastern guy that dreams of heading out west. Thanks for what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pelagic

Lil-Rokslider
Great format, Randy! The audio being able to pick up the whispering so clearly between you and Corey on those stalks really gave it a feeling of being there with you. Also, I am really liking how you didn't have any of the background music so typical in hunting shows (and way over the top in many cases), and instead focusing on the sounds of your movements and ambient noise of the place.

Very well done. Hoping you continue with this format!