New Mexico Archery Elk: Day-by-day format

ljalberta

WKR
I also really enjoyed this format, the hunt, and the minimalist editing (no music etc.). Thanks for sharing. You consistently put out some of the best content on both tv and the internet. Any more sheep hunts coming down the pipes?

DEHusker

WKR
Just finished watching this elk hunt..."short story" version of your normal TV episode. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this format. I am giddy as a schoolgirl waking up in the morning knowing that at some point that day I'll get to remove myself from reality and watch your segment. I don't read the comments so I don't know if something is harvested that day or not and I love the idea of not knowing what is going to happen. It is much more like a real hunt. I predict that the future of outdoors TV will be much more "on demand" than current TV and I think that is a win/win for everyone. I hate being captive by OTV and SpTV for their tiny hand full of somewhat good shows. Thanks again, Randy! BTW, I'd love to hunt with you sometime. If you ever want someone to hang with in Colorado, come on down!
DEH

dacd4134

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with everyone else, I loved this video series and format. I actually binged all 9 (10?) episodes on Friday night, plus the TV version. I really liked watching the daily grind and stuff that normally ends up "on the cutting room floor".

Well done, Randy and Corey.

BrianID

FNG
I like how it shows how it is psychologically challenging it is to keep hunting hard day after day. The show really captures the challenges one faces on a DYI Rocky Mountain hunt. Keep up the good work Randy.

We ever figure out if this was first or second archery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
R

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Sorry to have missed some of these comments while I've been traveling. Thanks for the kind support. Given the feedback in all places we've posted these, expect a lot more of this. Had we known it would be so popular, we would have filmed for this format and style. Now that we do know the response, we will be filming tons of stuff everyday, even stuff we know would never make a TV episode, hoping it will make these day-by-day stories more interesting.

We ever figure out if this was first or second archery?

It was second archery season.

I also really enjoyed this format, the hunt, and the minimalist editing (no music etc.). Thanks for sharing. You consistently put out some of the best content on both tv and the internet. Any more sheep hunts coming down the pipes?

Yes. We will be filming a friends desert bighorn hunt in Nevada this year. We will be filming it for this format. We will be posting the day-by-day stuff as soon as we can get it turned around and edited. If we can pull it off, that will be another big change to format; you won't have to wait nine months to see what happened the season prior.

Sorry to have missed some of these comments while I've been traveling. Thanks for the kind support. Given the feedback in all places we've posted these, expect a lot more of this. Had we known it would be so popular, we would have filmed for this format and style. Now that we do know the response, we will be filming tons of stuff everyday, even stuff we know would never make a TV episode, hoping it will make these day-by-day stories more interesting.

It was second archery season.

Yes. We will be filming a friends desert bighorn hunt in Nevada this year. We will be filming it for this format. We will be posting the day-by-day stuff as soon as we can get it turned around and edited. If we can pull it off, that will be another big change to format; you won't have to wait nine months to see what happened the season prior.

Thanks randy. I'll be in 21a for second archery. I'm pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk