Looking to tag along on an DIY Backcountry hunt.

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
As the title says do to unfortunate circumstances the Colorado elk hunt I was supposed to tag along with has been cancelled. I am looking for a small group of hunters or just another hunter to tag along with. I have September 16-24 off and have dedicated it to a back country hunt. I live in Missouri and have no problem driving to any western state. At this point i have no plans on purchasing an OTC tag. I am just looking to bring my camera and gear to go out west and do some hunting. Figured I would try and find a good group of hunters to go just for the comradery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Tallfeller454

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
That should have been my title. Human pack goat for hire.

Last edited:
OP
Tallfeller454

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
I can change the dates as long as they are farther out then sept 16.

I got drawn for unit 54. I have been looking for a partner for some time. Would you be willing to go to that unit? I am not really wanting to go alone since it's my first hunt. And I will be there September 13-25 so your dates would be in that time frame. My cell is 419-603-9286 let me know

tommy

FNG
where do you live in mo.i live south of st.joe and iam going out to colorado [gmu 47] in september

I'm still looking for someone who is 100% committed to joining me on my hunt in Colorado Sep 15-24. Please pm if interested and we can talk.